Tuesday, November 23, 2010

400 Buttons


In case you were wondering, this is what 400 buttons looks like.

Last week I found myself wandering through etsy when I found this amazing button store called beadic. I was originally just browsing for some wooden buttons to put on a cotton top but I fell in love and bought 10 of pretty much everything. And they were cheap too! I think the most expensive button here turned out to be about 50 cents Australian. Score!

Now I can't wait to make a whole lot of things just so I can put buttons on them!


Perhaps now I should learn to do buttonholes?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous buttons - excellent colours and shapes and textures - you'll use these in ... well .... the next 10 years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I didn't really think about how I was going to use so many buttons. Details, details.
    I'm currently working on a top that's taken up a whole 10 of them - hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha crazy. If you love buttons that much just wait for an upcoming post from me... It might damage your budget a little. They are all really cool buttons though. I can see how it was hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I just checked out that store and there is nothing in it. Did you buy alllllllllll of their buttons?

    ReplyDelete