Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hey Look! Another Lydia.


So I'm back to my favourite pattern again. Lydia.

This one is the Ruffle-Around-The-Neckline-Plus-Neckline-Binding version. I'm a little bit smitten with it already because of the colour and the feel of the jersey (it's really pretty feeling jersey, trust me). I'm also super proud that I managed to bind the neckline whilst also dealing with the bulk of the ruffle. I highly recommend making your binding 1.5 centimetres or larger if you're going to try this. It seriously helps to deal with the fact that the jersey slips about underneath the needle whilst also making sure you have enough clearance to hide the original stitching that created the ruffle in the first place.

And there you have it, another Lydia to add to my growing collection.

I promise to make another pattern soon.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So cute and very flattering on you! Love the ruffles as well, I might have to try the Lydia soon

    ReplyDelete