Thursday, November 3, 2011

Look what I won!


I entered a competition to win a *bespoke* magazine a little while ago...and won!

It was run by Making Spaces which is an awesome initiative by Pop Up Parramatta. They have lots of cool stuff made by local designers there! Kinda makes me proud to live in the Parramatta Council Area. If you're ever out this way you should check it out!

The magazine itself is choc full of tutorials, interviews and, well, pretty stuff. Check it out!




After poring over the pages I also snuck over to the *bespoke* website to check out what else they're up to. I think I might become a regular!

Just a bit more fuel for my sewing obsession 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog being a keen sewer myself and I quoted you (your profile) on my blog (http://www.thejewellersbench.blogspot.com) because I share you view of sewing.

    Thanks for providing a lovely blog.

    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! Thanks for popping over! I snuck over to your site and became a follower. Will stay tuned to see what you're working on =)

    ReplyDelete