I started by mapping out my measurements and settled on a square-ish top 55cm x 65cm. I divided the length measurement by 3 and added seam allowance before getting cutting on each of the colours.
I sewed each of the colours together before marking out the neckline.
Then I sewed interfacing around the front and back neckline before sewing the front and back piece together.
So I took this before it all got ironed. It looks much better now I promise.
If I were to make it again I'd definitely make the top 3rd longer than the other two. Even though they're all equal you lose a lot of fabric with the neckline and I think it would look much better having the second third slicing beneath the bust instead of on top of it.
It will definitely get worn though!