Sunday, April 15, 2012

365 : 2012 : 15


My week in pictures:

- A run in the middle of my Monday - love public holidays!
- Autumn arrived and it got really cold in our house - time for long stripey socks
....and hot chocolate!
- Sewing with jersey
- Pub night dinner
- A top nearly finished
- Grill'd burgers opens in Parramatta - woohoo!

In other news I'm still somewhere around the halfway mark with my blazer but I felt a bit defeated and needed to sew something easy to get my confidence back up before going back to it. This is why it looks like I'm cheating on my blazer with a new top.

So my blazer still looks something like this.


Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing ur finished blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I really hope it ends up looking like it does in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blazer looks great so far! love the color.

    ReplyDelete