Sunday, May 6, 2012

365 : 2012 : 18


My week in pictures:

- I finished up on a top made of mint cotton silk with matching vintage buttons - only to figure out I'd cut the neckline wrong and the bow was never going to sit right - I'm still troubleshooting this one.
- Tuesday I got hit by a stomach bug and went onto a diet of ice blocks.
- Wednesday still sick and needed rehydrating fluid
- Thursday still off sick but Boyfriend picked up this awesome wooden movie camera tripod for his photography adventures - it's currently sitting in the corner between bookcases looking suave
- A Havaiana vending machine complete with sizing guide
- A whole day of wandering through photography exhibitions for the Head On Festival - ending at the Australian Centre for Photography and a wander through the Paddington Reservoir
- 10,000 steps on the pedometer on a sunshiney Sunday afternoon listening to Triple J

No comments:

Post a Comment